Sunday, July 25, 2010

Santa Rosalia - Blog update via SSB

This entry is a test to see if I have figured out how to update my blog using our ham radio. Up to now I have only been able to post a new entry when we have internet but I think I have figured out a way to post while we are out of internet access. I can only post short messages and no pictures but it's better than nothing. We're still in Santa Rosalia and plan to be here at least another week.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

1 comment:

  1. We switched from Blogspot to Sailblogs since we couldn't figure out how to do the SSB download with Blogspot. How did you do yours?
    our email is tbhudson@peakpeak.com.
    We met you at Catalina Island last year while at the anchorage(you ran over a buoy) and have followed you ever since.
    We pulled out in San Carlos back on June 12 and had to go home for a few months but will be returning in mid-October to take off again.

    ReplyDelete